Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Red dead redemption 2 crashing and 1 fps problem

ItzAlif
Novice
Hi. I'm an intel arc a750 user as well. I've recently started playing red dead redemption 2. I'm having a few issues regarding the performance-

1. After I make any changes to my setting, the game gets down to 1 fps and it doesn't go up unless I close and reopen it again. On dx 12, it stays at 50 fps and on Vulcan, it stays at 60 fps. it doesn't go up than that.

2. After playing for around 10 minutes, it freezes randomly and then crashes. I don't find any notification regarding the crash after it crashes.

I would be pleased if you're able to fix my problem as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ItzAlif,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you.

We are currently working on a fix to solve the issues when playing Red Dead Redemption 2. The driver developer team is working under Bug ID 18020723290. However, we are unable to commit to an estimated time or updates regarding this matter.

Since this requires more effort on our end and to avoid duplicate efforts, we are considering closing this thread. But we would like to confirm whether or not you agree with us to close the thread.

Best regards

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ItzAlif
Novice
Hi,
If the debug team is trying to fix it, then I'd consider closing the thread. I'd be happy if it gets fixed with the next patch.
Regards,
Alif.
0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ItzAlif,

Rest assured that we are working on this matter, and we will include the fix in our driver as soon as possible. We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since you agreed to close the thread, we will proceed to do so. If you need additional information, please submit a new question since this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos