Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Regarding ETA for Persona 4 Golden (Steam) Iris Xe Graphics fix

DexMaster2
Beginner

Hello! I recently tried playing some PC games and as many people have reported in the past few months... I have the same incompatibility issue with my Iris Xe Graphics drivers and Persona 4 Golden on Steam, as described here: Unplayable : Persona 4 Golden on Intel Iris Xe graphics - Intel Community
A few weeks ago, there was a post (Regarding Persona 4 Golden graphics glitch) where one of the moderators said the Intel team was aware of the issue and currently working on it but couldn't give an ETA of when it would be completed. It's been over a month since this was mentioned, and the problem is not listed in "known issues" in the release notes for the latest Iris Xe Graphics Drivers update. 

I really want to play this game on my laptop as do many others. Intel Iris Xe Graphics (80 EU, 96 EU and obviously MAX) should definitely have the horsepower to run this game!
Has any progress been made? Can you give us an ETA of when this might be fixed?
Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
David_G_Intel

Hello DexMaster2

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. A fix for this issue will be included in the following graphics driver release expected early to mid August.

Please join the conversation on that same thread and participate with other affected users:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos