Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Resolução Máxima do Intel UHD Graphics no T14 da Lenovo

DiegoPacheco
Novice

Fiz o download do driver de vídeo da Intel para Processadores da 10ª geração, mas ao realizar a instalação este drive instala o driver para o monitor com resolução máxima de 1366x786 em 60Hz.

Lendo o manual do driver de vídeo e do notebook me faz acreditar que ambos aceitam uma resolução superior no monitor integrado, como um FullHD, o modelo do Note é um Lenovo Thinkpad T14 (20S1002NBR).

É isso mesmo?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

DiegoPacheco, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Just to let you know, we only provide support in English language and currently, we are using a translation tool.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Are you using external monitors?

If so, what is the specific model of the monitors?

Are you using adapters or converters to connect them?

Is this a new computer?

Was the resolution Full HD working fine before on this same system?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU and Intel® graphics reports so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

DiegoPacheco
Novice

Thanks for the feedback Albert.

I apologize for the inconvenience of posting on PT-BR. But answering your questions, follows:

• Are you using external monitors? No
  • If so, what is the specific model of the monitors? --
  • Are you using adapters or converters to connect them? --
  • Is this a new computer? Yes
  • Was the resolution Full HD working fine before on this same system? It's new, I just received it from the company
  • When did the issue start? It's new, I just received it from the company
  • Did you make any recent hardware/software changes? It's new, I just received it from the company
  • Which Windows* version are you using? Windows 10, 19042.1110
  • Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment? Home Work

And as requested, I sent the reports.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You are running the latest Graphics driver released by Intel. You should be running with the drivers that were provided by Lenovo. If you go back to the driver that came with the laptop, does it work properly then?

Did Lenovo provide an INF file (they might call it a driver) for the built-in display? Running that might help too (by defining the full set of resolutions supported).

Hope this helps,

...S

DiegoPacheco
Novice

Hello ,

The notebook was delivered to me with the original drive from Lenovo and I only updated it with the drive from INTEL (most current) to see if it solved the resolution problem.

I also installed the .INFO file provided by the Lenovo website.

As a test I will uninstall the drives and install those provided by Lenovo support.

And put the result here.

0 Kudos
DiegoPacheco
Novice

I followed the guidelines and removed all the drivers and installed the ones provided by Lenovo, but still I can't change the resolution higher than 1366x768.

A curious point is that when I install the graphics adapter driver it installs the monitor's LCD 1366x768

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I cannot believe that Lenovo would ship a product with this glaring an issue. You need to contact them and find out how to reset to the factory configuration and vaidated drivers.

Just my opinion,

...S

DiegoPacheco
Novice

Thanks for your opinion,

I cannot perform a factory reset because it is a piece of equipment provided by the company I work for and I do not have the privileges to do so.

But already open internal call to the IT team to verify this issue. My credentials at most allow me to install and update drivers.

I believe there may be a problem with the credentials, given that I have colleagues who managed to adjust to 1920 and others are still in 1366

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello DiegoPacheco, 

I would like to know if the IT department was able to provide any solution, or if you have called Lenovo to check if there is an issue or limitation with their product?

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

DiegoPacheco
Novice

So far I haven't had a return on the internal call that I opened with the IT team of my organization, but talking in the chat with a Lenovo attendant he informed me that that's right, the maximum supported resolution is 1366x768.

The strangest thing is that other people in the organization are using full-HD. I can only wait for the return of the IT team, it's my last hope, 😄

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello DiegoPacheco, 

I would like to let you know that that based on your last post, we may have a limitation issue from part of the laptop manufacturer. It is true that the IT department may help further, but if the option is blocked there is not too much what the IT team can do.

I recommend you to follow the recommendation from the IT team regarding this matter since you have a company computer.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos