Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20498 Discussions

RimWorld Rendering "Wrong Colors" On UHD 630 (I3-10100)

gabesdark
Beginner

This is a rendering issue already reported on the last year, but it still indeed happens, and is still not fixed yet.

RimWorld Rendering Regression - UHD620 As mentioned here, The same thing happens with me.

But instead its on a UHD 630.

Tryed Without any modifications with base games, and the issue still persistents.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
gabesdark
Beginner

The SSU that i forgot to add.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @gabesdark

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities and for your feedback about this rendering issue with the RimWorld* video game. Since there is already a thread regarding this issue on Intel® HD Graphics 620 (as you pointed out), please allow us to look into this and as soon as we have more details available, we will be posting back in the thread.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @gabesdark

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

After checking this further, we want to confirm that this is a known issue and our development team is already working on it. In order to avoid duplication of efforts, we kindly recommend you to keep referring and monitoring the original thread RimWorld Rendering Regression - UHD620 for future updates and news about this.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos