Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

SFARFALLIO SCHERMO PC SAMSUNG NOTEBOOK

krusos
Beginner

Salve, ho un notebook samsung ,il cui monitor quando ai avvia comincia a sfarfallare, prima era solo in modo leggero, negli ultimi mesi e' peggiorato ,però stranamente col passare del tempo un' ora Circa ,si stabilizza e può essere usato tranquillamente anche se con un piccolo scatto del monitor di tanto in tanto , ho provato vari consigli e supporti quindi vedete se riuscite a farvi un'idea del problema, vi allego i risultati che ho ottenuto tramite il vostro software di supporto,

grazie spero di ricevere qualche consiglio

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You have a Celeron processor from the 2nd Gen Core processor family. The graphics engine in this processor is not supported with Windows 10. Stating it another way, Intel does not provide a Windows 10 driver for this processor's graphics engine. The driver you are using is a compatibility driver provided by Microsoft. It is a forward port of an older Intel driver for Windows 8.1 - which means that it is very old and known to have compatibility issues and known to have out-of-date graphics API support (OpenGL, etc.).

Now, the issue you are seeing is a bit complicated. I believe that what you are seeing is a hardware component starting to fail. From your description, I believe that you have a component that works once it is heated up but has problems while it is cold. This is a very common way for components to start failing. I am afraid that you are going to have to replace this laptop with something newer,

Sorry I didn't have a better answer,

...S

0 Kudos
krusos
Beginner

Salve, scusate dopo questo post ho ricevuto diverse email intel e non ho capito bene come occorre procedere, per quanto riguarda il mio post sullo sfarfallio avrei voluto sapere soltanto come aggiornare il mio pc con i driver grafica e video adatti se c'è  la possibilità ... scusate il disturbo

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

As I (tried to) explain, there is no driver update you can install. No updated driver is provided by Intel.

Secondly, I think that what you are seeing is a hardware failure. This laptop needs to be replaced with something newer.

...S

0 Kudos
krusos
Beginner
0 Kudos