Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Screen recording not working in Intel Graphics Command Center.

AP2
Beginner

I have a HP pc, which is powered by intel core i3 - 6100T processor. And, yesterday, I installed dch graphics driver (removing oem ones to replace it with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter) for Intel HD Graphics 530. But, only thing, is that screen recorder is not working. It's showing a error, everything else are fine.

Plzz help me in this matter.

Everything is updated.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User
0 Kudos
AP2
Beginner

But, I want to do full desktop screen capture. It automatically closes recording when window is changed to full screen mode. 

Also, it uses high 3d usage of gpu, hence, lowering the performance. 

That's why I want to use intel graphics command center for recording.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

BTW, I can record desktop using Intel Graphics Command Center as well. See the attached video clip.

Leon

0 Kudos
AP2
Beginner

That also I can do with my 7th gen laptop, having intel i3 - 7020u and hd grpahics 620.

But, can't do the same in my 6th gen pc, having intel i3 - 6100t and hd graphics 530.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan (check "Everything") and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

Leon

0 Kudos