Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Screen shifted in New Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Extreme

RVila
Beginner

Hi!

I just recieved my new Thinkpad X1 Extreme, it works extremelly well, and everything looks awesome!

There is just have a tiny problem that bothers me! I have the FHD screen, and it looks like the right margin of the screen is a bit bigger than the left one. (There is a think black area on the right while there is none on the left), and now that I have realized I can't stop looking at it. I'm not sure if it's a hardware problem (screen is not correctly centered on the laptot) or if this is a graphic card configuration problem and I could actually shift a bit the screen to the right). Any ideas on how to proceed?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello roc.arandes,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

In order to best assist you I will require more information of your system. Please provide me with an System Support Utility report. This report can be generated from our tool, you can refer to the link below so you can download it:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Make sure to attach the created report to this thread.

Also, to better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).

4. Attach the report to this thread.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello roc.arandes,

I am following up with your case and see that we have not heard back from you.

Please provide me with the information requested above.

If you need more assistance do not hesitate to reply.

Regards,

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos