so out of nowhere my screen starts glitching and flickering , it only stops after i disable the intel driver in the device manager, things that ive done
- reinstall the intel driver
- reinstall the intel driver in safe mode (the screen doesnt flicker in safe mode even though the intel driver is running)
- change the refresh rate to both 60 and 64
- update my current windows (8.1 64 bit) to windows 10 and redo all the steps above (but i change it back to windows 8.1 because it was laggy)
- change the Timeout Detection and Recovery of the graphic card in the registry entry(because after the screen flickering it starts freezes and crashes)
- downloading the latest driver (but it says that my pc doesnt meed the minimum requirement)
- downgrading the driver
the spec of my laptop as follows
Acer Aspire E5-473G
intel core 15-5200u cpu @2.2ghz
nvidia GeForce 920 (this vga works fine)
intel hd graphic 5500
please help ASAP
You should use ONLY the Intel and nvidia drivers from ACER. Install both of them. Use defaults for the refresh rates.
DO NOT MESS WITH THE REGISTRY.
Also, you should be seeking support from Acer for your laptop.