Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Screen tainted orange an night light doesn't turn off

Hossain_Aryan65
New Contributor I

My screen is tainted orange and night mode can't be turned off! I tried to install an old driver, from the latest version. Still it didn't work 😞

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Hossain_Aryan65

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this behavior, could you please provide the following information?

1- Is the system a laptop or a desktop? If this is a laptop, is the behavior occurring on the built-in display, on an external display, or both? If this is a desktop, is the behavior occurring on a specific/particular monitor or on several/different monitors? Please provide details.

2- Is this a new system? Did the computer work fine before or are you experiencing this issue since the first day that you have the device?

3- If this worked fine before at any moment, were there any recent hardware or software changes that might relate to the point when the issue started? (For instance, Windows®, driver, or software/game updates?)

4- Could you please provide details about the current Night light settings on your system? You may also provide some screenshots from Windows Settings >> Display >> Night light settings to show the current configuration.

5- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Hossain_Aryan65

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this behavior, could you please provide the following information?

1- Is the system a laptop or a desktop? If this is a laptop, is the behavior occurring on the built-in display, on an external display, or both? If this is a desktop, is the behavior occurring on a specific/particular monitor or on several/different monitors? Please provide details.

2- Is this a new system? Did the computer work fine before or are you experiencing this issue since the first day that you have the device?

3- If this worked fine before at any moment, were there any recent hardware or software changes that might relate to the point when the issue started? (For instance, Windows®, driver, or software/game updates?)

4- Could you please provide details about the current Night light settings on your system? You may also provide some screenshots from Windows Settings >> Display >> Night light settings to show the current configuration.

5- Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Hossain_Aryan65
New Contributor I
It was an issue with the night light in Windows. I resetted my PC and it is fine now. Thanks
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Hossain_Aryan65

Thank you very much for your response and for your feedback. Perfect!, we are glad to know that you managed the solve the problem with the Windows* Night light feature.

Since the issue is solved, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos