Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20492 Discussions

Show up pixels on screen HD 630 World of Warships And Warthunter

AKara40
Beginner

Hi, I have a problem, the game of World of Warships and Warthunter games also come up with strange pixels in the menu but Dota 2 smoothly. I think this is a driver problem

Focus on the bar at the top and bottom of the screen.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/NdL91TTJVWeekzYx9

0 Kudos
19 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. Please download Intel System Support Utility (SSU) https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
  2. Next, run the SSU system scan and attach the saved result file to your post (use paper clip in the left corner below your post).

Leon

0 Kudos
AKara40
Beginner
posted a file.
0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi @AKara40​ 

1. Update your Bios to the latest version 2603 https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1151/TUF_Z390-PRO_GAMING/TUF-Z390-PRO-GAMING-ASUS-2603.zip
  2. Update your DCH Graphics Driver to the latest version 26.20.100.7323 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29113/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers?v=t
  3. Run Windows update to update your system with the latest updates.

Regards

Leon

0 Kudos
AKara40
Beginner

I tried the latest version driver, but again negative. My Windows updates are complete, but I'll try and update bios.

0 Kudos
AKara40
Beginner

I Bios update but the problem continues, I think that this is a driver issue is now fully.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello AKara40

I was checking this thread and would like to know if the issue persists. If so, could you please provide the following information?

1- Please provide a Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps in the below link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics-drivers.html

2- DxDiag* report:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
  2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
  3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).
  4. Open the report.
  5. 5. Use the option "save all information" to save the .TXT file to your desktop. 

Note: To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

3- Please provide details on how are you connecting the display: (cables, adapters, etc.)

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
AKara40
Beginner

The problem still persists and the monitor is connected via HDMI, I tried the Displayport but failed.

0 Kudos
AKara40
Beginner
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello AKara40

Thank you for your response and the reports provided.

We will try to test this in our lab in order to check the behavior. As soon as we have more details we will be posting back in this thread.

In the meantime, could you please let us know if the issue persists when using the Intel® Gameplay recommended settings:

For World of Warships: https://gameplay.intel.com/CPUAndGameSelected/Index/134896/636641/0

For War Thunder: https://gameplay.intel.com/CPUAndGameSelected/Index/134896/642101/0

Also, we noticed you updated the BIOS to version 2603. However, there is a new BIOS version on ASUS* website just released on 2019/11/01, version 2606*. While we test on our lab, would it be possible for you to test updating to the latest BIOS after checking with ASUS* about the fixes included in case it may help?

Regards,

Andrew G.

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos
AKara40
Beginner

I upgraded the bios but the problem persists.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello AKara40

Thank you for the feedback regarding the outcome after updating the BIOS. We are still working to test this in our lab. As soon we have any details we will be posting back.

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello AKara40

We would like to inform you that we have tested both games on our lab and we did not experience any strange behavior with pixels when running the game (a mission) nor on the menu.

This is the environment we used:

• Intel® Core™ i5-9600K Processor
  • Intel® UHD Graphics 630, driver 26.20.100.7372
  • Motherboard MSI* MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon AC

1- Could you please confirm in what exactly section of the menu is this behavior reproduced? (for instance, in the Clans section...)

2- Does the issue happen if you change the resolution or refresh rate? Were you able to test using the Intel® Gameplay recommended settings shared in a previous post?

3- By any chance have you tested with different video cables or making sure they are high-quality/high-speed certified?

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AKara40
Beginner

World of Warships ships tree screen

Warthunter ​ setting screen

I've tried 3 different monitors 144Hz and 60HZ monitors but the result is the same I tried a different motherboard again the same

1080p 60hz or 144hz fullscreen

memory, how many Mhz?

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello AKara40

Thank you for the feedback regarding the sections on the games where you are seeing the behavior.

We are still working on our test in order to check the specific sections of the menus you described. As soon as we have more details we will be posting back.

In the meantime, could you please clarify the following details?

1- Brand, model and BIOS version of the different motherboard you tested:

2- Please elaborate on what you mean by "memory, how many Mhz?"

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AKara40
Beginner

I'm asking how many Mhz are your memories running?

Asus Z390-PRO - Asus Z390M-Plus(my twin computer)- Bıos 2417 2603 2606

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello AKara40

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

During our testing, we noticed little strange pixel behavior on the menus.

We are still working in the lab and checking further the behavior and performing different tests including the latest driver version we just released 26.20.100.7463. As soon as we have more details, we will be posting back.

Regarding your inquiry, the memory RAM was set at the default SPD (serial presence detect) value: 2133MHz.

Based on the Intel® SSU report you provided, we noticed the memory RAM in your system is running at 3200 MHz. The (max) memory supported for the Intel® Core™ i5-9600K Processor is 2666MHz.

It is worth mentioning that altering clock frequency or voltage (for processor or RAM) may damage or reduce the useful life of the processor and other system components, and may reduce system stability and performance. Product warranties may not apply if the processor is operated beyond its specifications. This also applies it this is done via Intel® XMP or auto-enabled features on the BIOS. In this scenario, it is advised to check BIOS settings (or load BIOS defaults) to disable/avoid any overclocking feature that may affect the processor and other components. In the meantime, you may try checking BIOS settings to see if setting the RAM at the recommended and supported frequency has a positive impact on the pixel behavior.

For more information, please refer to Intel® XMP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AKara40
Beginner

I stopped playing two games 😞

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello AKara40,

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

I would like to share that we are still working on the pixel behavior described and also, we are still testing internally. As soon as I have more details, I will be updating the thread.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Bryce_Intel

Hi @AKara40

Unfortunately the issue was rejected for investigation due to lack of severity. If the severity increases and impedes gameplay we can look back into it. I thank you for submitting this and your interest in improving Intel graphics. For now I'm closing this case.

.:Bryce:.

0 Kudos