Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Siemanko, mam problem z panelem sterowania intel hd 5500. kiedy zaznaczam skaluj pelny ekran i do tego zastap ustawienia aplikacji to po potwierdzeniu "zastap ustawienia aplikacji" samo sie odznacza i nie wiem jak na to zaradzic :/ POMOCY !!

AAlek13
Beginner

Siemanko, mam problem z panelem sterowania intel hd 5500. kiedy zaznaczam skaluj pelny ekran i do tego zastap ustawienia aplikacji to po potwierdzeniu "zastap ustawienia aplikacji" samo sie odznacza i nie wiem jak na to zaradzic 😕 POMOCY !!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Allan_J_Intel1
Employee

Hi alekzxd,

I understand you are currently running Intel® HD graphics 5500 and you are getting scaling issues. Let me help you on this matter.

At this point, I will need some information from your hardware configuration, this will help isolate this issue. Please run the following utility and attach the report.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*

Thank you for your time.

Allan J.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi alekzxd,

I was wondering if you were able to gather the system information through the Intel® SSU utility.

Regards,

Allan J.
0 Kudos