Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

Sony Vaio VPCEH3P1E - Windows 10 Updated today - Problems with my integrated Graphic CPU Driver

AHara4
Beginner

So I've just updated my pc to windows 10 and I have any more my intel HD Graphics + Nvidia graphics, Now it only appears my nvidia graphics i cant switch them... on nvidia panel settings.

Im looking for drivers but no one installs intel hd graphics that I have integrated on my pc processor. Help please.

By the way just appears that I have nvidia installed on my screen drivers.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Check this page: http://esupport.sony.com/US/p/os10upgrade.pl Sony eSupport - Windows 10 Upgrade information

"Important: Although Microsoft is already offering the Windows 10 upgrade, it is strongly recommended that you wait to install it until the drivers & installation instructions are available for your VAIO PC model."

EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, alexey101:

I would like to advise you that the driver support for the first generation of Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics is not available at the moment.

To verify this, please feel free to visit: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005526.html Supported Operating Systems for Graphics Drivers

I know the first gen is not included in the list but the 2nd is, with that we can know the first gen is not supporting Windows 10* regarding graphics drivers.

If any further information or support is required, feel free to contact us back.

Regards,

Esteban C

AHara4
Beginner

Thanks, Okey so its nothing there to do, I have to wait? or will there never be any driver for windows 10?

0 Kudos
EstebanA_C_Intel
Employee

Hello:

It would be to wait for the drivers to be provided by the OEM, since this is a legacy product, the driver support is limited.

If any further information or support is needed, feel free to contact us back.

Regards,

Esteban C

0 Kudos