Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Strange issue with UHD 630 + DP 1.2 + 4k60fps HDR10 solved?

PMeie2
Beginner

@Ronald_Intel (Intel)​  @WannerG_Intel (Intel)​ I am very interested in this topic. Now, since the last answer from support, nearly half a year has passed. Is there any progress by the dev team working on this issue (under internal bug ID 14010239023)?

Original Thread was https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004TQc5cSAD/strange-issue-with-uhd-630-dp-12-4k60fps-hdr10?language=de

Best regards, Peter

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello PMeie2

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please allow us to look into this inquiry regarding Color Depth and Color Space via Intel® Graphics Command Center and as soon as we have more details we will be posting back in this thread.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
PMeie2
Beginner

Thank you very much for your reply @AndrewG_Intel​  I am looking forward to your answer.

Best regards, Peter

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello PMeie2

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

We have checked internally regarding this inquiry and we would like to inform that a solution is in the works and we need to wait a bit more. We recommend you to look for future releases of Intel® Grapchis Command Center. We do not have a specific date but we are hoping it is by the Q2'20 (however, dates may shift).

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
PMeie2
Beginner

Thank you very much for your quick reply @AndrewG_Intel​ . I am looking forward for future releases of Intel® Grapchis Command Center.

0 Kudos