Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PMeie2
Beginner

Strange issue with UHD 630 + DP 1.2 + 4k60fps HDR10 solved?

@Ronald_Intel (Intel)​  @WannerG_Intel (Intel)​ I am very interested in this topic. Now, since the last answer from support, nearly half a year has passed. Is there any progress by the dev team working on this issue (under internal bug ID 14010239023)?

Original Thread was https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004TQc5cSAD/strange-issue-with-uhd-630-dp-12-4k60fps-hdr1...

Best regards, Peter

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello PMeie2

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Please allow us to look into this inquiry regarding Color Depth and Color Space via Intel® Graphics Command Center and as soon as we have more details we will be posting back in this thread.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

PMeie2
Beginner

Thank you very much for your reply @AndrewG_Intel​  I am looking forward to your answer.

Best regards, Peter

AndrewG_Intel

Hello PMeie2

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

We have checked internally regarding this inquiry and we would like to inform that a solution is in the works and we need to wait a bit more. We recommend you to look for future releases of Intel® Grapchis Command Center. We do not have a specific date but we are hoping it is by the Q2'20 (however, dates may shift).

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

PMeie2
Beginner

Thank you very much for your quick reply @AndrewG_Intel​ . I am looking forward for future releases of Intel® Grapchis Command Center.