Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

System Shutdown and getting blue screen error

andrewmacmillan

I just bought my rig with specifications

Intel Core i9-9900K
Nvidia RTX 2080ti
32 GB RAM

Whenever I am trying to open destiny 2 and about to start ascendant challenge, My rig is getting restarted. What should I do its been a week? Rest GTA 5, COD is working absolutely fine. Even Destiny 2 is also working fine but while doing the ascendant challenge I am getting this. Before restarting I am getting bluescreen with some errors. 

Not able to attache screenshot here, as not able to take the screenshot.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
andrewmacmillan

I am still getting the error only while playing Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge. While asking from the support from Bungie they are saying its because of some hardware. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
andrewmacmillan

I am still getting the error only while playing Destiny 2 Ascendant Challenge. While asking from the support from Bungie they are saying its because of some hardware. 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc

0 Kudos
andrewmacmillan

this is something new, never heard about it. Let me share the scanned files after that. Just started the scanning. 

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello andrewmacmillan, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Were you able to get the information previously requested by the community? Please include the following additional information: 

1. To run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report generated, do the following:  

• Open the application, check the "Everything" box, and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".   
  • Use the option under the reply window to attach the report to the thread (Drag and drop here or browse files to attach). Please note that only one file can be attached at a time. 

2. Run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool and send the results either in a screenshot or .txt file. To save the report, once the test is done, click on "File >> View Results File" and attach the .txt file to your reply. 

3. What is the brand and model number of your cooling solution and power supply unit (PSU)? 

4. What is the exact error code(s) that you get with the Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD)? 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello andrewmacmillan,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello andrewmacmillan, 

We received the notification that one of your previous posts was marked as a solution. 

Based on that, we will proceed to close this inquiry, if you need further assistance, please feel free to post a new question and include as much information as possible.  

Please be aware that this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

0 Kudos