Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

TEM DRIVE DESSE ADAPTADOR DE VIDEO PARA WINDOWS 10 32 BITS

io430362
Beginner

FOTO ABAIXOMinha Captura de Imagem.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Stay with your other thread and provide the information I asked for in that thread.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I hate being the bearer of bad news, but it is what it is. Intel chose to NOT support the D2000/N2000 processor families (and Graphics Media Accelerator 3600 Series) with Windows 10. There are simply no Windows 10 drivers available from Intel. In fact, the last drivers Intel produced for these processors was for Windows 7 (there were none for Windows 8/8.1 either).

Microsoft's compatibility driver should support these processors on Windows 10, but performance is mediocre at best and compatibility with OpenGL, etc. interfaces far out of date.

Sorry I didn't have better news...

...S

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello @io430362

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Nosso suporte é fornecido apenas em inglês. Podemos não conseguir traduzir as capturas de tela anexadas ao tópico. Para melhor atendê-lo, utilizamos uma ferramenta de tradução, portanto; a tradução pode não ser totalmente precisa.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful for future requests.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". https://ark.intel.com/ 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.   

Regards,  

David G  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos