Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20599 Discussions

Tarjeta Grafica dedicada

Carlos95
Beginner

Hola, tengo una tarjeta grafica Intel (R) graphics  4000 y cuando busco en las propiedades me sale la tarjeta dedicada de video en 0 Mb, al igual la tarjeta de video 0 Mb, les consulto porque sale así y me gustaría me puedan ayudar a habilitar si es que esta desactivada o a buscar una solución para que pueda estar en funcionamiento.

Gracias.

3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

We need more information about your system. Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog (which is below the edit box for the body of your response post), upload and attach this file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
Carlos95
Beginner

Hola por supuesto, aquí le adjunto los datos de mi laptop y espero pueda darme alguna solucion.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Please follow the instructions in my last post. There is a lot more information that we need to see.

I would also ask for an explanation of what you consider to be wrong - what you can't do - and why you consider it to be the cause.

...S

0 Kudos