Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21076 Discussions

This computer does not meet the minimum requirements?

idata
Employee

Hi,

I'd like to install the latest drivers for my laptop, but it seems it won't work. When I download them from the Intel site it says, that my computer does not meet the minimum requirements. I have Asus k53s and the Intel system identification said my graphic system was http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/highlights/graphics/cp2-hd3000 Intel® Processor Graphics 3000. I want to install 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 3000/2000. I tried the .exe file.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ROBERT_U_Intel
Employee

What OS are you using? 32 or 64 bit? What is the complete model number http://www.asus.com/Search/?SearchKey=K53S (List here) of your system?

idata
Employee

Thanks for the help. Today when I tried to uptdate it, it worked. I am really happy now. Thanks for the effort you put trying to help me.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi...

I bought a PC in aug2012........ I installed windows 7-32 bit(non-genuine)........Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 processor....

I have also installed Intel(R) HD Processors graphic via ASUS motherboard CD....

Few months it was all right, but now my Intel(R) HD Processors graphic is not working. I tried to install it from my motherboard cd, though it was installed successfully, but there is not any icon on my desktop neither it is working....

then I opened C:/PROGRAM FILES/INTEL/INTEL(R) PROCESSORS GRAPHICS and then tried to install it from SETUP but it displayed a message

can any one help me what should i do..........and should installing a new windows(suchs as 8 or 7-64bit),recover this problem..... 

0 Kudos
MSchm21
Valued Contributor I

i3 without exact model number is pretty useless. Also there is no info about the driver version.

0 Kudos
vchud
Beginner
0 Kudos
vchud
Beginner

I bought a PC in June-2013........ I installed windows 7-32 bit(non-genuine)........Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 processor....

I have also installed Intel(R) HD Processors graphic via ASUS motherboard CD....

Few months it was all right, but now my Intel(R) HD Processors graphic is not working. I tried to install it from my motherboard cd, though it was installed successfully, but there is not any icon on my desktop neither it is working....

then I opened C:/PROGRAM FILES/INTEL/INTEL(R) PROCESSORS GRAPHICS and then tried to install it from SETUP but it displayed a message

acer intel core i5 veriton

My mobile no

Message was edited by: vijayrajsinh chudasama

0 Kudos