Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

This is a joke...

qweeqwewqeqweq
Beginner

how you guys Will add assasin creed but not cod warzone literally we want cod warzone my graphic card died and i have no time to buy another and i (**edited**) want play cod but you guys add assasin creed halo world of warcraft we want call of duty for god sakes how (**edited**) wor u Will add Good games but there is no warzone or mw literally i am tired lol this is a joke a real joke...

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @qweeqwewqeqweq

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you have some inquiries or issues related to Intel® Graphics and games. We would like to assist you further.

Could you please provide more details regarding your concerns? Please elaborate more about issues or behaviors, screenshots or videos showing the errors/behaviors, etc; please also confirm the full name and version of the games that you are having issues with.

Also, please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread to gather more details about your system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello qweeqwewqeqweq

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello qweeqwewqeqweq

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos