Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

UHD 620 Dual Monitor USB-C issue

Gustavo
Beginner

Hi!

I have the Inspiron 5570 with GPU Intel UHD 620. I connected a UBS-C HDMI adapter. But in Windows 10, it only works 800x600 60Hz. If I try to set a higher resolution, the monitor disconnect and connect over and over, and no image on the screen.

The strange thing is that in Ubuntu works fine, and 1920x1080 60Hz. It looks like it's a Windows 10 issue, not hardware issue.

Did anyone have this issue before?

Thank you in advance!

image (9).pngimage (10).pngimage (11).pngimage (12).pngimage (13).pngimage (14).pngimage (15).pngimage (8).png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Gustavo,

Thank you for posting your question on this Intel® Community.

To better assist you, pleae provide us with the following reports with the monitor connecte to the computer.

Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers > Steps: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics.html

DxDiag* report

1. Go to Start > Run or Windows Key + R.
  2. On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.
  3. On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.
  4. Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Gustavo,

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Gustavo,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need any further assistance, please post a new question. We will be glad to help you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos