Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

UHD 630 driver for i7-8700k

MKris14
Beginner

when i update the igpu's driver it cant installed on my computer and it says that driver is not compatible that Windows version

i using Windows 10 Pro 1809 version

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
MKris14, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. We can try to install the driver manually: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005629/graphics-drivers.html Since the processor works with Intel® UHD Graphics 630, please try to install the Intel® generic graphics driver version DCH 25.20.100.6519: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28515/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=126790 Just to confirm, what is the model of your motherboard? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MKris14
Beginner

I solved the problem and thanks the answer, and i have a MSI Z370-A Pro motherboard

0 Kudos
AAndi
Beginner

MKris14,

How did you solve this problem please? I have an MSI Z370 Tomahawk with Intel 8600K and I cannot get HDR working at all.

Your solution might help me.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
MKris14
Beginner

I have downloaded an oldest driver version, and updated it with the driver assistant, and it worked for me for a day how i see now.

Yesterday the windows update downloaded an update driver for the processor, and now, i have the normal verison, what already installed. So it worked for a few days

0 Kudos
AAndi
Beginner

Thank you. That info was helpful.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee
MKris14, Thank you very much for sharing that information. Perfect, we are glad to hear that the problem was resolved. Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again. Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos