Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20496 Discussions

UHD 750 artifacts

adnr00
Beginner

Hello

I just got intel's 11700 cpu, i work on it's integer UHD 750, and i noticed some issues.
Firstly while im gaming its all ok, no problems.
But on web browsing i noticed it shows some artifacts,  small sqares etc, and im quite sure its something wrong with 2d rendering.
another thing, im using whatsapp and signal desktop apps, and they generate QR code to connect with phone, the problem is i cannot read these QRs because of these artifacts. But when i disable intel driver, which is as for now the only solution i got, then these QRs are generated properly.
In the attachment, left side is with driver on, and right side without the driver

Reinstalling drivers, clean windows install - both dont help

Clipboard.jpg

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ReX_TeCH
New Contributor I

Hi @adnr00 

Hope you are doing well, thanks for posting your query.

You can try the following steps :

1.  go into your browser/settings/advance and disable hardware acceleration you will at least be able to scan them in the browsers once its restarted 

2. This really works for me to fix the QRcode of the Whatsapp Desktop App on Windows 10

> Right Click Whatsapp Icon
> Select Properties...
> Select Tab "compatibility mode"
> Select 'Windows 7' for compatibility mode
> Start Whatsapp again

Hope this information helps.

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

ReX_TeCH
(Independent Advisor)

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @adnr00

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We would like to inform you that we are investigating this behavior. We recommend customers make sure they test using the latest customized drivers provided by the computer manufacturer (OEM) and/or the latest Intel® generic graphics driver Version: 27.20.100.9466. Note: if you have troubles updating to the latest driver, you may try Clean Installation of Intel® Graphics Drivers in Windows® 10.

In addition, please check with your OEM to make sure the system is running the latest BIOS. We have seen some scenarios where a BIOS update has fixed the issue.

Also, we recommend joining this community thread where we are posting more details. You may share your feedback there and review additional information from other peers: The community topic is "Iris Xe and AWS Workspaces".

Please feel free to run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and share the report to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.
  • To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello adnr00

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now.

Also, we would like to confirm that this is a known issue and we have a fix already in place. We recommend referring to the community thread Iris Xe and AWS Workspaces for further details and news. In the meantime, you may try to install Intel® Graphics Beta Driver version 27.20.100.9616.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello adnr00

We just want to follow up regarding this issue. As we previously informed, we have a fix already in place for this issue and it is included in our next production driver to be released in mid-June 2021. In the meantime, you may try to install Intel® Graphics Beta Driver version 27.20.100.9616. If you already tried with the Beta Driver, please feel free to provide any feedback.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello adnr00

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
7sean68
Beginner

7sean68_2-1674424474235.png

same issue occurring in chrome tab logos ... this issue only occurred 

0 Kudos