Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20496 Discussions

UHD 750 framedrops 23,976 content

Middelinkie
Beginner

Hey,

I made the choice to switch from Nvidia GT 1030 to Intel UHD 750 because of the HDCP 2.2. protocol. Unfortunately, at 23,976 content I get frame drops (crazy enough exactly every minute), this happens when I use Kodi for example and let the refresh rate of the TV adjust to the content. It concerns 4K HDR movies at 23.976 Hz. My Samsung 55Q77T then switches to 24p, which was no problem with the GT1030 in the past. If I leave the TV on 60HZ and play 23,976 content, white pixels are visible, the same frame drops and less smooth image. I use HDMI 2.1 cables with a max throughput for 8K60Hz, so that can't be the issue. Motherboard Asus Prime 560A-M. I use the latest drivers from Intel 30.0.100.9684

I have sent a small piece of film in which the frame drops are visible.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Middelinkie
Beginner
**** problem solved *****

FPS drop or Stutter because of background walpaper change every minute. I choose a static wallpaper and the problem was solved.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Middelinkie
Beginner
**** problem solved *****

FPS drop or Stutter because of background walpaper change every minute. I choose a static wallpaper and the problem was solved.
0 Kudos