Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Unable to Share Videos on ZOOM

Avillegas
Beginner

Good afternoon,

I asked this question earlier but I am new to this and I think that I may have asked it in the wrong place. I am trying to share videos via ZOOM but recipients are only able to hear the audio and see the captioning.

I have seen some troubleshooting solutions online but they are all for NVIDIA Graphics cards (which I do not have).

I have attached system information.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance,

Aaron

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Avillegas
Beginner
Good morning,
I kept working on the issue and it turns out that it is not graphics card related. Instead, I needed to go into Chrome Settings, advanced settings and then turn off “use hardware acceleration when available”.
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Avillegas

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand that you were able to find a solution to the issue when sharing videos on Zoom.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Hopefully, it may help other community members experiencing similar problems.

Since the issue was not related to the graphics card, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos