Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Unstable latest Intel HD 520 driver 2

RageRax
Beginner

Hello. I have already contacted you for help on this topic...

https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Unstable-latest-Intel-HD-520-driver/m-p/1363920/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8dG9waWNfc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ufEwwMldVUVIwQ1VVT0NTfDEzNjM5MjB8U1VCU0NSSVBUSU9OU3xoSw#M105879

I made a video of one of my favorite games. This game runs well for me on low settings 30-40FPS. But now it shows 0-1FPS on the latest driver.

I tried your advice, put different intel hd graphics drivers on the official website of my Dell Latitude E5470 laptop. Exactly the same bug. But only with the older igfx_win10_100.7985 driver everything works fine for me and there is no such problem. I have already reinstalled different versions of Windows 4-5 times, tried WIndows 7 and 10.
What do you advise? My laptop is not new, but it works perfectly, smartly and does not overheat.

Sorry for my English 🙂

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RageRax
Beginner

As if the game simply does not want to use the resources of the video card. And all because of the driver! Something is wrong with him. Although maybe it's my laptop that is incompatible with the new drivers, I don't know...

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello RageRax,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Dell laptop.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run an updated report from the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

2. To confirm, the issue also occurs with the Dell drivers, right?

3. What is the name of the game you are playing?

4. Were you able to get in contact with Dell to discuss this issue?

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello RageRax,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello RageRax,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos