Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

VRAM DA UHD ESTA TRAVADA EM 1.3GB SEDO ELA DE 6GB

DWAL
Beginner

Minha placa de video e uma UHD Graphics com memoria compartlhada de ate 6GB
Tenho 12GB de RAM so que a VRAM da placa de video fica travada so em 1.3GB tendo ainda em alguns jogos ate 4GB de RAM sobrando e a placa de video ainda continua so com 1.3GB e alguns jogos como PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2021 e Need For Speed payback travam, me ajudem, ela tem capacidade ate 6GB o processador e um i5 10TH GEN roda tranquilo o problema e so a placa de video que ta travada em 1.3GB

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello DWAL,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I need to inform you that our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. 

As you may know, Intel® processor graphics hardware doesn't use a separate memory. Instead, the CPU uses system memory. The graphics driver works along with the operating system to make the best use of system memory.

The memory limit is dependent on non-Intel-controller factors, for example, available system memory, BIOS, Computer design (OEM customizations), or system settings.

I would like to share with you’re the following article. There you can check more information about Intel Graphics Memory on Windows* 10.

Therefore, as this is limited by the OS, I would strongly recommend checking with them in case you havem more concern about how the Graphics Memory is calculated. 

Additionally, Please run the following tool and attach the reports generated.   

Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) Download link 

1.Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. 

2.By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".   

3. Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".   

4.To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". 

Esteban D.

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello DWAL

Were you able to check the previous post?   

Please let me know if you need further assistance.   

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello DWAL,

We have not heard back from you. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored  

Esteban D.  

Intel Technical Support Technician   

0 Kudos