Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20500 Discussions

Valorant Driver Compatibility Issues - UHD 620

drak_mat
Beginner

Ever since upgrading the UHD 620  drivers on my laptop, I've been having game-breaking stuttering whenever a 3d entity loads (which is almost constantly) in Valorant.

and this affects I think all users who have this graphics card and who play this game, this usually happens every time there is a graphics card update.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello drak_mat

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities and for your feedback.

We are aware of some issues with Valorant* on Driver version 27.20.100.8587 or higher. We have similar issues already reported and under investigation. As a temporary workaround, you may try a driver rollback or a Clean Installation of Intel® Graphics Drivers in Windows® 10 to driver 27.20.100.8476.

Please check the following link and community thread where we are working on this behavior with Valorant* and tracking these issues and posting more information and updates.

Additionally, issues with Valorant* are noted in the driver 27.20.100.9168 Release Notes under the "Known Issues" section.

Also, could you please confirm if the drive where the game is installed is an HDD disk (mechanical drive) or an M.2/SSD drive?

Since we are already working on this issue on the other thread, would you agree to close this thread in order to avoid duplication of effort? Please let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @drak_mat

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post and the other thread we mentioned? Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello drak_mat

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos