Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

When I use Intel Driver & Support Assistant, it claims that there is a new driver update to be installed. After I install it; it continues to do so.

RDavi26
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

RDavi26, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

This application is supported on Microsoft Windows* 7, Windows* 8, Windows* 8.1, and Windows® 10 using Chrome, Firefox, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers.

Just to let you know, there are some scenarios where the Intel® Driver and Support Assitant might not work properly and it will not be that accurate in finding and installing the drivers:

• You have an older component
  • Your component is discontinued or is not supported
  • You have a non-Intel® component
  • You have a custom OEM component
  • The component is not in our database

In this case, what we can try is to uninstall the application with the Intel® DSA uninstaller:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28598/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant-Uninstaller

And then re-install the application again:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28425/Intel-Driver-Support-Assistant?product=128824

If you are using an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) device such as laptops and tablets, please contact your system manufacturer for any customized drivers. Intel® DSA only offers generic Intel® drivers, meaning they might or might not work with your platform.

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician   

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

RDavi26, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos
RDavi26
Beginner
Alberto. Thank you for your consideration. I have since taken your advice and moved on from the issue. I do not require further assistance on the matter and your help was greatly appreciated. Regards, RDavi26.
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

RDavi26, You are very welcome, thank you for letting us know that information.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Alberto R.

0 Kudos