Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

When new games are gonna come in gameplay Intel?

Marco2
New Contributor I
Gameplay Intel it's very handy for gaming on Intel GPU but we are in May 2021 and since the year started not a single game have been added to the website, i'm concerning if it's still supporter or not.
0 Kudos
1 Solution
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Marco2

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regarding your inquiries, we would like to inform you that we are working on new updates for gameplay.intel.com but it is taking longer as we run most of the tests and incorporate the configurations in the Automatic Game Settings in Intel® Graphics Command Center.

We thank you for your feedback and it is going to be delivered to the team in charge of gameplay.intel.com for consideration.

For any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

6 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @Marco2

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this inquiry further, could you please confirm the full model of your processor to understand better the platform that you currently have? Also, could you please provide some examples of the "new games" that you are interested in?

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Marco2
New Contributor I
Hi AndrewG_Intel

I have a Intel core i5 1035G1 with Intel UHD
I've always used the website gameplay.intel for knowing wich game i can or can't run but It has been a while since new games have been added, the last were besiege and persona 4 golden, fifa 21 and Pes 21 aren't in the website, same for other popular games like among us or fall guys, I was worried that the service was shutting down
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Marco2

Thank you for your response and for the details. Please allow us to look into this and we will be posting back in the thread as soon as more details are available.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Marco2

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regarding your inquiries, we would like to inform you that we are working on new updates for gameplay.intel.com but it is taking longer as we run most of the tests and incorporate the configurations in the Automatic Game Settings in Intel® Graphics Command Center.

We thank you for your feedback and it is going to be delivered to the team in charge of gameplay.intel.com for consideration.

For any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Marco2
New Contributor I
Hi AndrewG_Intel

Thank you very much for your respond and your time.

I was worried since i always use Gameplay intel and i think it's an amazing idea, i will wait and check in the future.

Thank you again
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel

Hello Marco2

You are very welcome and thank you for your response. We appreciate your comments and we are glad to know that you enjoy using gameplay.intel.com

We noticed that the thread has been marked as "Solved", therefore, we will proceed to close this inquiry now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos