Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20597 Discussions

Where is the "Scale Full Screen" option?

Mentol01
Beginner

I can't find the "scale" option in the Graphics command center. I want to stretch 4:3 games.

i3 7100 with hd graphics 630

0 Kudos
9 Replies
MakeR2K
Beginner

Just like this ?

0 Kudos
Mentol01
Beginner

Yes but i can only choose a custom scale.

I'm talking about choosing between "maintain display scaling, maintains scale ratio, scale full screen and centre image" as with the old graphics control panel.

Thanks for your answers. 

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Mentol01

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

Regarding your inquiry, do you mean the scaling options in the Intel® Graphics Command Center under Display > General > Scale as community peer MakeR2K pointed out in his screenshot? Were you able to find the option?

If you need further assistance, please kindly provide a screenshot from the Intel® Graphics Command Center showing the options you have available and provide the following reports:

1- Display brand and model if using an external display:

2- Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers following the steps on the below link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics-drivers.html

3- Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) report to following these steps:

1. Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
  2. Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Note: To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" dialog below the edit box.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Mentol01

Thank you for your response.

The "old" Intel® Graphics Control Panel is still available for the latest Intel® graphics drivers (e.g. DCH drivers) during the transition period to the Intel® Graphics Command Center.

Could you please download the Intel® Graphics Control Panel from Microsoft® Store and test if it is offering you the scaling options you are looking for? They should be under "Display >> General Settings". Here is the download link*:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/intel-graphics-control-panel/9ndlclmmtmrc

If the options are still missing, please kindly provide the information requested in our previous post so we can check this further.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

More information about Windows* DCH Drivers for Intel® Graphics in the below link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000031275/graphics.html

*Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel® or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos
bry1n
Beginner

the intel control panel is no longer available on microsoft store

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Mentol01

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to check our previous suggestions. If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Mentol01

We are checking this thread and we have not heard back from you. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

It has been a pleasure to assist you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
Brazeko
Beginner

Hi! I´m having the same trouble, i can´t select another option in the section "scale", it just appears "keep screen scale", and the other options like "keep aspect ratio", or "scale to full screen," which is the option that I need to select, they no longer appear, and I don't know what to do, I would appreciate if you help me.

@AndrewG_Intel 

0 Kudos
dknife
Beginner

I would also like an option to scale to full screen even under the proper resolution.  It allows games to go from 4:3 to full wide screen and then back to proper resolution when done playing.

0 Kudos