Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Why cannot I find CS:GO in the Intel HD graphics control panel? I am rescanning my pc but it doesn't help

TStan14
Beginner

0 Kudos
8 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

I'm not sure what CS:GO means. Are you looking for Intel Graphics Control Panel? It is not installed with the Graphics Driver any more. It was replaced By Intel Graphics Command Center (under letter "I" in Windows Start menu).

Leon

0 Kudos
Techguy45
Beginner

CS:GO stands for Counter Strike Global Offensive. It's a video game. He might have issues seeing it as the game/program requires to be ran through another software first. Not sure if that's the issue

0 Kudos
Lewis-H
New Contributor I

Open the Intel Graphics Driver properties windows by pressing Ctrl + Alt + F12 or right-clicking on the Windows desktop and selecting Graphics If prompted to select an application mode, select Advanced Mode and click OK. Under the Display tab, check if there is Custom Resolutions/Custom Modes and select it.

--

Lewis

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@TStan14​ Are you asking about this because you have dual graphics and you see this mode for your adobe product in your nvidia setup?

Doc

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello all, 

We would like to provide some information about games not appearing in the Intel® Graphics Control Panel auto-detect option.

The auto-detect option has been modified in the Intel® Graphics Control Panel since this functionality is now fully implemented in the Intel® Graphics Command Center. Our recommendation is that you switch to the Intel® Graphics Command Center.

If you require further assistance, please provide us with the following system report:

DxDiag report

1. Go to Start > Type Run or press Windows Key + R.
  2. On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.
  3. On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.
  4. Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello TStan14,

Were you able to follow the recommendations provided?

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
SumitBhatt
Beginner

I cannot see resolutions in game which are in resolution of intel graphics command center. My game is CSGO. I created a custom resolution of 1280 x 600 i cannot see it ingame

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello TStan14,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos