Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Why is Intel Graphic UHD 630 Core i5-8300H incompatible to window 10 pro version 1809? When will Intel release new version of driver UHD 630 core i5-8300H to resolve issue of graphic display blur bug issue for window 10 version 1809?

SSARA10
Beginner

My Laptop is Acer A715-72G have Intel Graphic UHD 630 Core i5-8300H. This driver of UHD 630 core i5-8300H has issue that is incompatible to window 10 pro version 1809. So, Please fix this issue by release a new version of Driver Intel UHD 630 Core i5-8300H to resolve issue to be compatible with window 10 pro version 1809.

Winodw 10 pro version 1809 is not compatible with Acer A715-72G that have Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630 core i5-8300H, Intel should fix this issue to be compatible with window 10 pro with release new version of driver to compatible with version 1809 and future version 1903 (19H1) with my laptop Acer A715-72G.

The issues are that computer management have not clear HD picture, wifi and Ethernet properties have blur font and not clear HD Picture. The driver app on toorbar on right click has not clear picture. Moreover, when I set up program, the pic of set up program appears blur and not clear. Additionally, When i click Nividia GTX 1050 Ti app on toorbar, it appears blur and not clear.  

one more issue bug is that Window HD color make video too brighter and in yellow background when playing video, it may have problem from intel driver software issue. so please fix this issue for version 1809 and future version 1903 (19H1)

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello SSARA10 Thank you for posting in the Intel Community. Looking into the information provided seems that your system graphics outcome is handled by the Nividia GTX 1050 Ti have you tried disabling the discrete GPU on the system BIOS? (we recommend contacting the system manufacturer for assistance with the BIOS settings), if you are able use the system only with the Intel® HD graphics 630 please let me know the outcome. What is the Intel® HD graphics driver install on the system? Please provide me with the information and the reports requested on the following link: https://forums.intel.com/s/feed/0D50P0000490AGdSAM. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SSARA10
Beginner

Yes, My Acer A715-72 has Intel UHD Graphic 630 Core i5-8300H version 25.20.100.6446 Date 11/19/2018 and Nividia GTX 1050 Ti. But, the setting is auto-detected to use both graphic. what is main issue and how to solve it?

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello SSARA10 Thank you for the information. The Graphics driver version 25.20.100.6446 installed on your system seems to be a OEM customized driver because the Intel® graphics drivers are the versions 6444. 6448, 6471 please refer to the following link https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/126790/Intel-UHD-Graphics-630, you could try those generic drivers on the system. In order to isolate the behavior try setting your BIOS system configuration to disable the Nividia GTX 1050 Ti discrete card and only use the Intel® UHD graphics 630 (as mentioned previously for BIOS settings assistance we recommend contacting the OEM). Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SSARA10
Beginner

Sir, excuse me. There is no driver update for Intel UHD 630 core i5-8300H in the link that you provide to me. Please release new version of driver of Intel UHD 630 core i5-8300H in the link for user to update their driver to solve the graphic issue.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello SSARA10 Thank you for the information and for pointing that out I am going to provide he feedback about it, bear in mind that these Intel® DCH drivers are compatible with the Intel® UHD 630 graphics controller, so you should not have any problem with the installation. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
SSARA10
Beginner

Yes, sir. intel driver UHD 630 doesn't have problem with the installation, but please report to Intel Engineer to write a new version of Intel UHD 630 of Core i5-8300H for all customers to update their driver to solve graphic issue.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello SSARA10 Thank you for the information, I am glad to hear that this information was helpful to solve the issue, as mentioned previously I am going to provide this feedback. Hope this helps. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello SSARA10 I was checking your case and would like to know if you need further help. If so, please do not hesitate in replying back. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
SSARA10
Beginner

Yes, I need further help. For my idea, Please release a new version of intel UHD 630 of Core i5-8300H to solve problem.

0 Kudos
Leonardo_C_Intel
Hello SSARA10 In regards to the feedback that you have provided the request has been submitted, please keep an eye on the upcoming driver releases on Intel® download center (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/), bear in mind that this might take a bit to be updated. Regards, Leonardo C. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
SSARA10
Beginner

Thank you. I will keep follow up. Hope this new version of driver UHD 630 can solve issue to make all pictures setting and on toolbar in window 10 pro 1809 clear HD. No problem of Graphic picture issue.

0 Kudos