Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21263 Discussions

Why my ARC A750 GPU is not working properly

Ayonbiswas
Novice

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well. I'm having a problem. So, I have recently installed some game. I also watched some YouTube videos, where some games were touching over 100 FPS in their benchmark with Ultra/high setting presets. But my GPU it gives me around 50 FPS or like that in these games. But that YouTube channel has almost same PC config as mine. What can I do? Recently I also updated the GPU driver. Particularly in some games like Forza Horizon 5 or Uncharted 4 or Uncharted: Lost Lagacy, GPU never hit over 40%-60% usage, while FPS is around 40-60.

My PC config

CPU: Intel Core I5 13400
GPU: Intel Arc A750 Limited Edition (TIGER)

GPU Driver: 32.0.101.5972

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RobbieR_Intel

Hello Ayonbiswas,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand how frustrating it can be to see performance below your expectations.

To help identify the cause of the lower FPS and GPU utilization, kindly answer the following questions:

• Could you please share specific graphic settings you are using in games like Forza Horizon 5 and Uncharted? Kindly provide a screenshot.
  • Are your Windows power settings and Intel Arc Control settings set to High Performance?
  • Have you notice similar performance issues in any other games, or is this issue limited to specific titles like Forza Horizon 5 and Uncharted?

Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows*. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

We look forward to your response!

Best Regards,

Robbie R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Ayonbiswas
Novice

Hi thanks for replying to me, and sorry for my late reply...

• By watching some benchmark video, I used same graphics presets on my games to test. In Ultra/TAA on Forza Horizon 5, that YouTube benchmark video shows ARC A750 can delivers upto 85-90 FPS. But as you can see the screenshot. And the GPU utilization was too unstable.
  • Yes, my Windows power settings and Intel Arc Control settings was set to High Performance.
  • other game like GTA V and Evil Within 2, also in MSI App Player emulator. But in Forza Horizon 5 and Uncharted 4 FPS drops are noticeable. When I first downloaded MSI App Player, that time It delivered a good amount of FPS. After uninstalling that I again installed after a long time. This time and now MSI App Player is now playing smoothly. 

Right now, I am too much frustrated on my first PC build. Please do something for me..

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello Ayonbiswas,

I hope you had the opportunity to review the information we posted. At your earliest convenience, please let us know so we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter efficiently.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos