Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20691 Discussions

Why won't my intel drivers update?

jrara
Beginner

it says its called the intel chipset device software(inf update utility-exe only) version 10.0.27 on date 5/7/2015, the bar goes to full on install the says it failed every time, i'm trying to get this updated so i can figure out why my monitor won't show on my tv through a simple hdmi to hdmi hookup. Please help me, my computer is sitting on the floor and its really annoying to sit on the floor and type, thank you.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

I would like to confirm what driver are you trying to install, is it the Graphics driver or the Chipset driver?

Also, can you tell me what is the computer brand and model please?

0 Kudos
jrara
Beginner

its chipset and a ibuypower custom built.

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello jamesrara,

Please note that the chipset driver is one of the most important drivers to be installed in the system because it will help to recognized and make all components work as it should. This driver is provided by the Computer Manufacture only so my recommendation is to contact the system manufacturer and get the driver from their side.

The driver we have is very generic software that may not work in your system so this may be the reason why it is not working at this time for you.

Kevin M

0 Kudos