Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Wrong display numbers

HardwareProvis
Beginner

Hi,

I'm having trouble with a signer model Topaz TD-LBK101, the issue comes due to Intel graphic command centre's display numbers not matching Windows´ display numbers. This causes some of the behaviour of the signer to happen on the signer itself and some in the principal monitor.

Completly uninstalling intel's drivers would solve the issue till Windows wants to update and re-installs it.

My specs are:

cpu: i5-7500 

gpu: intel hd 630

Ram: 8gb

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

HardwareProvis, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the complete model of the motherboard?

Did you build the PC?

Was the Intel® Graphics Command Center working fine before in reference to the "Display Numbers" on this specific machine?

If yes, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes that might cause this problem?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
HardwareProvis
Beginner

Hi,

This is the complete pc: https://support.hp.com/gb-en/document/c06047054

No, we didn't build the pc is a prebuilt one.

No, It wasn't working correctly since the second "Monitor" (signer) was pluged in via USB.

We reinstalled the OS and drivers.

Work enviroment.

I'll upload the SSU report the moment I get it.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hi HardwareProvis, Thank you very much for providing that information.

Perfect, no problem at all, take your time and once you get the chance please provide the SSU report so we can further asist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello HardwareProvis, I just wanted to check if you are able to provide the SSU report and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello HardwareProvis, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos