Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Wrong driver UHD Graphics 620

AVive2
Beginner

If you have an HP probook 440 G6 and you update to the latest 26.20 version of Intel driver UHD Graphics 620, you will obtain half images or images with an stange watermark. Downgrading the driver to version 25.20 it works fine. I will wait for a new driver , meanwhile I set Windows not to upgrade.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AVive2
Beginner

Additional info: I have 8 units of this model and all of them have the same problem.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. You should not install drivers from Intel. In many cases the Graphics drivers for laptop are modified by the manufacturer to adapt it to their hardware requirements. This is important for laptops with double graphics.
  2. You may download both graphics driver from HP site. The Intel Grahics Driver version 100.6519 Rev.W and Nvidia Graphics Driver version 25.21.14.2525 Rev.W https://support.hp.com/ca-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-probook-440-g6-notebook-pc/23200928
  3. I suggest that you check also if other drivers are updated. For example Chipset and Bios.

Leon

0 Kudos