Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20872 Discussions

X-Plane 12 Support

ECVPH
Novice

Hello there,

i purchased ARC 770 saturday, but i can´t start x-plane 12 because of missing drivers

I had to put my my old rtx 2070 super back in. Is there a solution near with the missing vulkan

drivers?.

thanks in advance

0 Kudos
80 Replies
DIVYANSHMITT6
Beginner
0 Kudos
Ernesto_C_Intel1

Hi OConnell, 

Thanks for your feedback. Let me check with our team and get back to you. 

Regards, 

Ernesto C. 

Intel Customer Support Engineer

DIVYANSHMITT6
Beginner

hey @Ernesto_C_Intel1 @Gabriela_Intel  i use intel iris xe but have issues like whenever i load xp11 with your .5522 driver it just crashes and xp12 shows error memory flagged for pool please consider my reply pls i beg intel

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

My apologies, this thread is focused on the Vulkan error when using Arc Graphics. To keep everything consolidated to one issue in this thread, we ask that you open a new thread considering that the error you reported is different than what's mentioned here.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
DIVYANSHMITT6
Beginner
0 Kudos
DIVYANSHMITT6
Beginner
0 Kudos
Ernesto_C_Intel1

Hello ECVPH,

I'm reaching out to follow up on my previous message. 

Kindly advise if you have tested the fix that we've recommended.

Regards, 

Ernesto C. 

0 Kudos
Ernesto_C_Intel1

Hello ECVPH,

This would be my last follow-up. I'll go ahead and close this case now.

If you have any questions, please feel to contact us back.

Regards, 

Ernesto C. 

0 Kudos
OConnell
Beginner
Hi all. A bit late to read your replies. Sorry, but any news about Xplane and Intel Arc and Linux? For now (and having updated the latest drivers from Fedora repositories), still not working. Thanks four your info and efforts!
0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hi there! The issue reported for this thread was specific to Windows so the fix doesn't apply to Linux 😕 We'd have to file a new bug sighting for Linux. Would you mind creating a new thread to report the issue for linux? A new thread would make it a lot easier to track since the issue seems to be fixed for Windows here.

aGEEKdude
Novice

As mentioned by many of us in earlier messages, we are still experiencing the issue with the same error (which I have a screenshot of in my previous message on this thread). I've reinstalled graphics drivers from scratch to the latest version (101.5590) and redownloaded the X-plane installer (and I've tried both of these things twice today with the same results). The issue is still not fixed. My PC has an Intel 12th gen CPU (i5-12600KF), paired with an Arc A750. Could you please provide an update?

0 Kudos
gakki
Beginner
please use 5534 driver,5590 will make xplane12 crash.that's my experience,i am using Windows 5600+a750.😁
0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

Hey there @aGEEKdude! We've only seen 2 reports of X-Plane 12 not working after the fix (yours and @Jotamax), which I didn't see any replies from my earlier comments. Did you use DDU when re-installing the driver?

@Jotamax Can you report if you're still seeing the error too?

0 Kudos
aGEEKdude
Novice

Yes, I used DDU to re-install the driver. I'll try it again and follow @gakki's suggestion of using the 5534 driver. I'll report back here shortly with the results, and @Jotamax, I'll ping you with the results as well.

0 Kudos
aGEEKdude
Novice

I just uninstalled my graphics drivers with DDU and installed the 5534 version of the driver as @gakki suggested. However, after re-downloading the X-plane installer, I'm still getting the same Vulcan error. (@Jotamax here are my results)

0 Kudos
Jotamax
Beginner
Hi there,

I am in the same boat and I am waiting for almost 2 years to this fix and until now not luck, I just upadate to driver 5590 and the same Vulcan error, I just download again the x plane installer and the same Vulcan error so!!!!
0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

I updated to 101.5590 and saw a crash when loading a  flight. There was not a Vulkan error that appeared right when launching the game, it was just a crash. Is that the same thing you're seeing?

0 Kudos
Gabriela_Intel

@aGEEKdude @Jotamax Alright, thanks to the two for following up so quickly on your results!

I'm going to ask for one of you to please create a new thread to report this. Sorry to ask you to do this, but it's better if we create a new thread since it seems that its a small minority of users are seeing the issue after updating to 101.5186 (or newer) and updating to the latest X-Plane 12 beta. Also, this original thread has aged a bit since the first report so it'll be better if we have more users chime in a new thread to report that they're seeing the issue as well.