cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mpers3
Beginner

affichage trop grand sur le téléviseur

Bonjour,

intel graphics 405 : l'affichage sur le téléviseur Samsung est trop grand ; les icônes du bas et sur les côtés sont tronquées. comment procéder pour afficher correctement le bureau ?

le pilote graphique est à jour.

intel graphics 405: the display on the Samsung TV is too big; the icons at the bottom and on the sides are truncated. how to display the desktop correctly?

the graphics driver is up to date.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Thank you very much for sharing your issue with the Intel Communities Team, martin5355. I will be more than glad to assist you.

In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with a DxDiag* report. Please follow these steps to generate it:

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop).

4. Attach the .txt file that was generated. To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

In addition, please attach an Intel® HD Graphics Report. When you generate this report, please make sure your computer is connected to the SAMSUNG* TV.

Antony S.
idata
Community Manager

mpers3
Beginner

c'était le téléviseur Samsung : il faut aller dans le menu du téléviseur sous image puis format de l'image puis adapter à l´écran

et le bureau est affiché correctement

it was the Samsung TV: you have to go to the TV menu under image then picture format and adapt to the screen

and the desktop is displayed correctly
idata
Community Manager

Thank you very much for the information provided, martin5355.

I would highly appreciate if you can share the reports requested in my previous posts.

Antony S.
idata
Community Manager

Hello, martin5355.

I would like to know if you could generate the reports previously requested?

Antony S.
idata
Community Manager

Hello, martin5355.

I would like to know if you could generate the reports previously requested?

Antony S.