Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20601 Discussions

application has been blocked from accesing graphic hardware

Axelmuga
Beginner

I have recently having this error with a game named "csgo", it just freezes the game but the audio and the game are still running in the background, it has been happening to me since april, all the solutions that i tried aren't working, or are just temporal, is there any way to fix this? i have the most recent graphic driver update

(i can't find the category that i'm searching for, so i just selected the most similar category for my problem)

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Axelmuga
Beginner

Here is the TXT file

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I see two issues,

1. BIOS is not latest. You can download 0801 from here: https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1155/H61M-K/H61M-K-ASUS-0801.zip.
  2. System is running very low on available memory. Graphics is likely being starved. An upgrade to 8GB (2x4GB; cost: US$32) would improve things tremendously. 

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello Axelmuga,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.    

I would like to let you know that due to this product being discontinued (Intel® HD Graphics for 3rd Generation Intel® Processors), Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. 

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician.   

0 Kudos