Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

blue screen using cliff house intel i7 Vega M

bvugt
Beginner

when using mixed reality and opening the cliff house vega GPU frequently peaks to 100% and program restarts or I get a blue screen with a: video_TDR_failure.

I shut down the Vega M GPU and cliff house was running fine on the integrated graphics.

is this a software problem? I updated my drivers and windows is up to date

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Thank you very much for contacting the Intel Communities Team, basvanvugt.

In order for me to assist you better, please provide me with a DxDiag* report. Please follow these steps to generate it:1. On the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it to your desktop).

4. Attach the .txt file that was generated. To attach a file, you must click the "Attach" option on the bottom right-hand corner of the response box.

Antony S.
0 Kudos
bvugt
Beginner

here's the file

I've contacted the HP helpdesk. They say it's a software issue.

I've updated windows insider. cliff house itself runs much more stable but when playing games I get green screens this time. same stop code though

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello basvanvugt,

Thank you for the information provided.

We are still gathering information to provide a detailed answer about this issue reported.

We would appreciate if you could attach a picture of the error message you get when you open Cliff House in your computer.

Also, where did you download the driver updates from?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Wanner G.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, basvanvugt.

I would like to know if you still require assistance regarding the issue you are facing.

Antony S.
0 Kudos