Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20501 Discussions

blurry text with screen resolution

Liasenuthri
Novice

I have purchased an LENOVO ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 5.(i5-7200U)

Something is weird with the screen resolution. The default configuration is 1920x1080 and a 150% zoom on screen.
Seems to be fine, but some text or icons on some apps are blurry or very small. For instance interface on kmplayer setup are blurry.
I set the scale and layout to 117% but then everything is too small ...
If I change resolution(scale) into something different than recommended 150% everything becomes either too small or too blurry...

laptop SSU report attach below

The intel graphics is a Intel HD Graphics 620.

I'm getting crazy and can´t understand what's going on or how to solve it. Please advice.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

Liasenuthri, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this scenario, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new laptop?

When did you purchase it?

Was the laptop working fine before without the problem of the text or icons being blurry/small?

When did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes?

Does the issue happen only with some applications or with all of them?

The Windows* icons on the desktop and text are also blurry/small?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello Liasenuthri, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel

Hello Liasenuthri, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos