Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

brand new vunerability

lemeln1984
Beginner

This vunerability affects all intel based mothebords from processor 8th gen to the 11th gen! i am very disapointed with intel support. because this is a matter of pubic safty and nobody does nothing. sorry about my english pictures attached

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Please describe, in detail, what this issue is, in your own language.  We cannot read the text in your images.  Also provide details like OS, motherboard models, etc.   Intel has not made desktop motherboards since 2013.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
lemeln1984
Beginner

Sorry i am not a proffessional i have created a open link on google drive and one  drive there you can find the log files affects all motherbords intel based from processor 8th gen to the 11 th gen i ahve motherboards asus z490 makr1 , z390 gigabyte z390mgaming z390 designare sasung npx350xbe-kd1br del inspirian 1500 also brand new motherboar asus z550 and intel i7 11 th gen afects also all gpus nvidia and amd also all uhd630 series. on the photos you will find chinese lettres on reg keyes. msi aorus gigabyte dell notbook samsung notebook lenovo notebook. all intel componentes gets data stam of dec 31 1968 thei nstal something inside the haRdware i am unbable to use internet on my home because of that. looks like a chinese ransomalware. SORRRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH IS BECAUSE it is almost impossible to use internete at mu house all my pcs a distroyed. i am very upset. and is afecting other people too if possible contatame by the phone +552122366155 +552121796156

onedrve link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuPg3GzsWyeUgqhOLBoEc6waqKD_kg?e=H15zn

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuPg3GzsWyeUgqhOLBoEc6waqKD_kg?e=H15zen

google link https://photos.app.goo.gl/JWVip2PQ3fmZTvUSA ogs attached is a severe vunerabiity  matteres of public safety

my virustotalprofile.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/user/lemeln84/comments

VirusTotal

one drive link

YOU CAN SEEN ON GOOGLE PHOTOS ON INTE WEBSITE THE TOOLS SHOWS THE REVISION FO THE MOTHERBOARDS ALL CORRUPTED

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

All of your PCs are destroyed by these new hypothetical Spectre exploits?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

It is a couple more hypothetical Spectre exploits that could affect all processors that have Micro-Op caches (including all AMD and Intel processors). See this article for for information: https://www.tomshardware.com/news/new-spectre-exploits-avoid-all-mitigations-fixes-to-degrade-performance

...S

0 Kudos
lemeln1984
Beginner

does not wor it this vunerability is spredingout at astunising rate. someone must do something. i dont wat go to court becase of that. they are tageting the "3 world" like here brazil first. so iam hera again tryint to report it

the raw files of the vunerabiliry is [system] compressed passwd is infected by the way infected is the passwd of all compressed files someone has not.

VirusTotal

0 Kudos
lemeln1984
Beginner

intel log files from windows 10 x64 processor i9 999kf  motherboard asus b360 tuf gaming br 64 gb ram kington hyperx ssd sandisk 1tb

sorry but i cant put everithing on only one replay.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
I don't understand anything you are saying and am simply not going to open any of these useless attachments (because not in English). Please explain what you think is happening -- and do so in your native language, not English.
...S
0 Kudos
lemeln1984
Beginner

Thank you very much for being such rude a screen shot wast taken and this will be reported. i am writing in english but with wrong words because i barely can Use Internet at my home and you don’t not recognize the effort that i am doing to report this vulnerability not only for intel but for all other brands like  apple samsung amd nvidia microsoft. i neve receive a answer like that first of all  ENGLISH is no my NATIVE LANGUAGE polite persons  recognize my effort to try to explain the problem on they're language unlike you that does not. REMEMBER ONE THING PEOPLE WHO COME HERE THINK IN A GREATER GOOD! for me and FOR THE OTHERS!!! otherwise i will not losing my time here trying to report this!! RIGHT NOW I am WRITING in LOUD and CRYSTAL clear ENGLISH! because i can use internet in the place that i work on a BANK. what I have said on the before posts is that is na brand new vulnerability that affects all intel based motherboards. i have here ASUS B-360 M gaming mak 1 tuf intel i8-8700k 64gb DDR4 kingston arorus Z390 M gaming processor INTEL i9-9999kf 64 gb RAM hyperx kingston nmve samsung 970 PRO. motherboard GIGABYTE z390 designare 64gb DDR 4 corsair NMVE kingston 1tb processor intel i9-9999kf bult in lan INTEL gigabit and wireless 2x 10/100/1000 on all of them integrated HAVE INTEGRATED GRAPHICS PROCESSOR-Intel HD series 600 to 630 AUDIO Realtek ALC1220-vb INTEL wireless communication module  CNVi interface 802.11a/b/g/n/ac INTEL optane memory ALL of them also have Chipset+intel Thunderbolt 3 controller Z390 also I have Asus proART Z490-Creator 10G intel LGA 1200 atx DDR4 128gb DDR4 basilic  PROCESSOR Intel i7 11 Th gen  two notebooks samsung firs one NP350XBE-kd1BR intel i5 second one 550XCJ-KF1 intel i5 10th gm Dell Inspiron P75F006 intel i7 8Th gen 32gb DDR4 kingston nmve 1tb western digital AMD RADEON graphics. Notebook lenovo IDEAPAD s145 processor INTEL i5 10TH 1035g1 gen 16 gb DDR4 crucial Nmve kingston 1 tb integrated UHD graphics macbookpro model a241 intel i9 integrated intel UHD graphics. for you IGNORANCE those pictures are on my LANGUAGE Portuguese BRASIL. if you cannot red them why you are asking to me to write down the issue in PT-BR? So what is happning if you or some one more capable of take a look at the pictures THEY TALK BY THEM SELFS because the name of the affected components does not change on any language intel is intel. RST storage tech RST  chipset is chipset only think that change is THE number. so it appears a chinese Ransomalware and it is spreading out at an astonishing rate it overlays every intel driver or component on the above hardware. i live on Brasil. i thing they are targeting us first to be mopre week on cybersecurity. but I work on a bank and with sensitive data. already have losses  by the way I have figured it out on October 2019. so here i am reporting to INTEL tema as Iam doing the same thing on the other brands. by the way I dont have any AMD based computer but i have AMD GPUS RX5500XT AMD R9x AMD 550xt NVIDIA 1080ti and RTX 20870ti all of those gpus are also affected. they overlay every drive as you can see on the pictures that you said will not open the DATA STAMP gets on everything DEC 31 1969 and 1968 in is  for me is impossible to remove. because is above my knowledge treat this as a matter of public safety because they are very silent. also affects all smart phones is OS independent you can find from kali-linux to macosx-windows the files I sent you is from the windows active directory. it is where they stay. are compressed and published on VIRUSTOTAL on my profile. thank you very much for your time.  i can send the raw files of the other os if needed just ask me. I am trying to do my best here in thinking for the greater good best regards leandro leme neto

0 Kudos
lemeln1984
Beginner

Now I will explain the files. The files [system] is found on the windows active directory. The file config is the whole folder of windows/system32/config/ the remaining files is the log files from intel. And windows as well. I am not a professional fell free from one of your support assist remote access my pc. Best regards Leandro EC9FCFF8-A28B-4AA0-83A9-56BBABC0C2AA.jpeg13001AD8-D4CE-4D19-AD18-C30DBDB065D6.jpeg977E749D-94F7-4256-A214-353B8C1A97AD.jpeg920F5194-73CF-4AF2-874C-4DB0B8F9004D.jpeg3896AD8E-6186-4269-875D-A2ED7588C36F.jpeg733EF596-ED4F-48A0-B30C-E66F422F0AAD.jpegA69F6362-1A90-4355-83E9-43E558CBEC48.jpeg092367AF-3C62-4865-9A0D-F177D6F5BA64.jpegF5CC4AB9-353E-493A-8C80-BDD18A95DC0E.jpeg6473DB3F-6081-4D91-B262-E19A56444A5A.jpeg

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I asked you to respond in your native tongue because your English simply cannot be understood! It is NOT "loud and crystal clear" however much YOU might think so. We can translate your text into English ourselves. Unfortunately, it is true that we cannot do that for your pictures. You need to either provide us with the text from the pictures so that we can translate it ourselves or you need to take the snapshots on a machine with English selected as the primary language.

I can answer part of this. Do not assume anything based upon the dates on Intel drivers! If that is the evidence of your "vulnerability", then there is none. Intel uses this date field for "other" purposes. It is perfectly normal to see year values like 1968. In fact, the most common thing you will see is 07/18/1968, which is the date that Intel came into existence. Bottom line, do not attempt to use dates to order driver updates; you simply can't; use only version strings.

...S

0 Kudos