Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

color enhancement not appearing

alastair1
Beginner

hi ive googled this issue everywhere but i cant find help with this issue.

with inbuilt display selected the color enhancement options appear but when I select the external display plugged in via hdmi it only shows YCBcr option. I want to be able to change the saturation option on my external display but it isnt showing in the control pannel.

can anyone help with this issue?

laptop.

latest hd drivers.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello alastair1

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your system, we will do our best to help you. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Was it working before?
  2. Screenshot of the issue. 
  3. External display model. 
  4. Graphics report, open the Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC), in order to get please open IGCC, go to the support tab, select system diagnostic, click "generate report", save the file and attach it to your response. 

Also, please download and install the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello alastair1

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello alastair1

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos