Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

core-i 5 0250u Rainbow six siege & Valorant

Bladz_S_s
Novice

Hello,

I am Bladz 
so, when the graphics driver version was 27.20.100.8280 rainbow six siege and valorant worked fine but with the updates valorant went from good to awful stutters and stutters everywhere. and siege also started crashing so i need help regarding this matter.

Specs
I5 8250u
Intel UHD 620
8gb DDR4 ram
1 TB HDD

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Bladz_S_s

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide the following information?

1- Please elaborate more regarding the issues you are having with the games. For instance, when the game "Rainbow Six Siege" crashes, is it existing (no recovering) or showing any error message?

2- Could you please let us know what driver versions you have tested so far (newer than 27.20.100.8280) that are experiencing these issues?

3- Have you checked the recommended settings for Valorant and your processor available at gameplay.intel.com?

4- We don't have recommended settings yet for Rainbow Six Siege and your processor. Have you checked with the game developer for additional suggestions or recommended settings?

Also, please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread to gather more details about your system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Note: To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Bladz_S_s
Novice

@AndrewG_Intel , thx for replying.

1. Well it just says ''Oh no it crashed'' and closes the game completely
2. Well about the driver version i have tested are all the updated ones from 27.20.100.8280 upto the latest one which is 27.20.100.9030.
3. Well yes i have checked the recommended settings but it didn't work. Same old stutter, which i dont get in 27.20.100.8280.
4. Yes I have and this is the only drive capable.(according to them which they use the term 27.20.100.8280 and above)

And about the SSU i haven't tried it yet because i have hard reseted my Laptop before watching the replies and ill do it as soon as its ready..

0 Kudos
Bladz_S_s
Novice
About The SSU it contains some cheesy stuff which i dont want to spill and yeah....
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Bladz_S_s

Thank you for your response.

If you have concerns about sharing the Intel® SSU report in the thread (public), you could send it privately through an email. We are going to send you an email to the email account associated with your profile, so you can reply back and attached the report.

In addition to the Intel® SSU report, please also provide us with a Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers.

We understand that you have tested all the drivers from version 27.20.100.8280 up to the latest one 27.20.100.9030 and the issue persisted, For testing purposes, we would like to recommend a Clean Installation of Intel® Graphics Drivers in Windows® 10 but using the Intel® Graphics - BETA Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Version: 27.20.100.9077

If the issue persists, please provide us with the following information (plus the Intel® SSU and Graphics Reports) to check this further:

1- We have similar issues already reported and under investigation. Please review the following links and thread and let us know if those are related to your behavior:

2- Please provide a short video showing the behaviors and provide step-by-step instructions for replication purposes.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Bladz_S_s

Thank you for the Intel® SSU report provided through the internal email.

We would like to know if you were able to try the Clean Installation of Intel® Graphics Drivers in Windows® 10 using the Intel® Graphics - BETA Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Version: 27.20.100.9077

If the issue persists after testing the BETA driver, please provide the details requested in our previous post (you may share the report internally through email):

1. Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers.
  2. A short video showing the behaviors and provide step-by-step instructions for replication purposes.

Finally, it seems that we only received the "short version" of the Intel® SSU report. To check this further, we would need the full Inte SSU report following these steps:

• Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Also, were you able to review the links and threads we have that might be related to your behavior? Please provide details

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Bladz_S_s

We would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have additional inquiries.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Bladz_S_s

We have not heard back from you so we will be proceeding to close this thread now. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello Bladz_S_s

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos