Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

cplspcon stops working every time I boot up with fault 7023

HenryV
Beginner

Hi,

My PC throws event 7023 (with an error) and says "The cplspcon service has stopped with the following error code: unspecified error."
I recently learned that this is the IntelCpHDCPSvc.exe file.

The PC has a PRIME-Z590-V motherboard and a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.

Does anyone have a guess as to what's going on?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Contact nvidia for support.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos
HenryV
Beginner

Although NVIDIA offers systematic help, it has not yet led to a solution

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @HenryV

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you need further assistance. We understand that your system has a "GeForce* GTX 1050 Ti" video card. Does your system also have the Intel® Graphics controller enabled/active?

If further assistance is required, could you please provide us with the following details?

1- Did the system work fine before or are you experiencing this issue since the first day that you have the computer? When did the issue start to occur?

2- If this worked fine before at any moment, were there any recent hardware or software changes that might relate to the point when the issue started? (For instance, Windows®, BIOS, driver, or software updates?).

3- An Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) report to gather more details about the system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.
  • Once you have saved the file (.txt file), please attach it to your reply.

To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
HenryV
Beginner

Andrew thank you for your response.

Unfortunately your response is a bit late.
I've had this problem since the first day I got the PC (about a month and a half ago).

The PC was built and assembled from parts I chose in consultation with the PC builder. So I returned the PC to them.
They will look for the cause of those error(s).
As soon as I know more about the cause I will post it here. However, this might take a while.

Regards

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello HenryV

Thank you very much for your response. Ok no problem, we understand that you are working with the PC builder.

We will keep the thread open and please feel free to share any feedback or resolution regarding this behavior. For any other inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello HenryV

We are following up on this thread and we would like to know if you received any feedback or support from the PC builder. If you need further assistance from Intel®, please don't hesitate to contact us back.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello HenryV

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos