Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

diver can't update sucessfully

JamesChen
Beginner

the intel webiste informes me there is driver updaing, which is 'Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]', and then I installed it before downloaded,  then installment showed a notice that is sucessfully installed, and need to reboot the system, however, after the rebooting, the intel webiste still noticed me there is a driver updating, which ia  'Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]', I would say that means the installment was failed, after that, no matter how many times I re-install it, that is always failed to install it, the website keeps telling me there is a 'same' driver that need to updated, so please tell me the method to sovlve, this problem, thak you, I'll be appriciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Windows 11 is the new Vista]

0 Kudos