Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20971 Discussions

enregistrement video

AZIZ007
Beginner

Bonjour, j’aimerai demander votre aide pour pouvoir enregistrer des vidéos via Intel graphics, j’arrivais à le faire l’année passée, mais depuis la mise à jour que j’ai faite je n’ai plus l’onglet de capture vidéo. J’ai mis en fichier une image de la version actuelle. Merci!

Version du pilote : 30.0.100.9805

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @AZIZ007,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Please help me with the following information in order to assist you:

• What is the model of your graphics adapter or the model of you processor? 

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
AZIZ007
Beginner

Hello my friend, sorry for the late, this is my processor model: ntel(R) Core(TM) i5-1035G1 CPU @ 1.00GHz   1.20 GHz

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @AZIZ007,

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Please help me with the following information in order to assist you:

What is the model of your graphics adapter or the model of you processor? 

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @AZIZ007,

Thank you for the information. Gaming related features have been moved from Intel® Graphics Command Center to our newest gamer focused user interface, Intel® Arc™ Control. I would recommend trying In Arc, however, it requires an 11th Generation Intel® Core processor or newer or an Intel® Arc™ Dedicated Graphics card.

A workaround I can suggest is trying the Intel® Graphics Command Center BETA: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/intel%C2%AE-graphics-command-center-beta/9NMR79ZTJFTC

Let me know if that works for you. 

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
AZIZ007
Beginner

Hi Carlos, i tried your solution and it’s works, thank you a lot! Now I can make tutorials with my screen recording.

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @AZIZ007,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad it worked for you, and also happy you can continue with your tutorials. Keep up the good work. 

For now, is there anything else we can do? Or should we close this thread?

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @AZIZ007,

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
AZIZ007
Beginner

Bonjour Carlos, désolé pour le retard, oui nous pouvons fermer le post, mon problème est résolu. Je n’ai aucune préoccupation. Merci beaucoup!

0 Kudos
AZIZ007
Beginner

Hello Carlos, sorry for the late, yes we can close the post, my problem is solved. I don’t have any preoccupation. Thank you so much!

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @AZIZ007,

I am happy everything is working well for you. For now, we will proceed to close this thread. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos