Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

freeze intel arc A380 OC ASrock

nEwnic0333
Beginner

Bonjour, j’ai acheter une Intel ARC A380 OC ASrock sur Amazon, et en allumant le PC, mon PC freeze a certain moment :

-En lançon une application( souvent un navigateur web comme Edge, Chrome ou même Opera GX ), quand j’ouvre une fenêtre il y a des fois des freeze.

-Quand une application demande les permission admin( le plus souvent le panel Intel ARC)

-Durant la réinstallation de Windows 10 et pendent la configuration de Windows.

Même après réinitialisation du PC les freezes continue, pour l’instant, je retire et remets mon DP pour que l’écran unfreeze. 

Voici ma config :

Carte mere : MSI Z490 A PRO

processeur : Intel I5 10400 

Mémoire vive : 16Go Kingston furry beast 3200Mhz

Carte graphique : Intel ARC A380 OC 6GO

SSD : jsp le model je l’est repris de mon ancien pc 256Go 

Disque dur : 1téra Western Digital

Boitier : Ximatek (jsp le modèle)

Alimentation : Aerocool LUX RGB semi-modulaire 750W 80 bronze plus

Merci de votre attention

Cordialement : 
nEwnic0333

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @nEwnic0333

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Please help me with the following information in order to assist you: 

•  Are you using a straight cable into the port or are you using any type of adapter or docking station?
  •  Do you get any error when this happens?
  •  Did you have any other video cards installed previously?  
  •  Is Resizable Bar enabled in the BIOS? 
  •  To get more information from your system, please install the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @nEwnic0333

Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused you. Please help me with the following information in order to assist you: 

•  Are you using a straight cable into the port or are you using any type of adapter or docking station?
  •  Do you get any error when this happens?
  •  Did you have any other video cards installed previously?  
  •  Is Resizable Bar enabled in the BIOS? 
  •  To get more information from your system, please install the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU): https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards, 

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
Carlos_L_Intel
Employee

Hi @nEwnic0333

Were you able to check the previous post? Let us know if you still need assistance.  

Best regards,  

Carlos L.  

0 Kudos
nEwnic0333
Beginner

bonjour, merci pour votre aide, je pensais que le problème était dû à un défaut de construction, je l’ai donc renvoyé à l’expéditeur, merci pour votre aide bientôt

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @nEwnic0333  

Thank you for your reply. 

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation. 

As we understand, you proceeded to send the PC back to the Seller due to a possible built defect, so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos