Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

graphics problems

jfuster42
Beginner

I have had a new computer for less than 1 month and I am having problems playing multimedia material from practically the beginning. What happens is that when watching a movie, for example, at the beginning the sound tends to go away and reconnect, as well as the image becomes desynchronized, all this is corrected only in a matter of seconds. I have also experienced slight glitches in image resolution (distortions). I have to say that when I received the computer, I installed the latest graphics and driver updates in general (I replaced the OEM with the DCH. I have not experienced major problems in games, or in any other aspect. PC Specifications (Notebook) ACER ASPIRE 5 A515-56 intel i5 1135g, intel iris Xe graphics and 8gb RAM

0 Kudos
6 Replies
jfuster42
Beginner

I have to say that these problems at the moment i have only experienced them watching Netflix

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
jfuster42
Beginner

document

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello jfuster42, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

So we can have more details about this issue, please provide the following: 

1. Is this problem using Netflix in the app or in a web browser? If it is in a browser, which one is it, and what is the version? 

2. Can you share a video of the behavior? You can attach it to the thread using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach option. 

3. Can you test if this problem happens with an external monitor connected to your laptop? If it also happens with an external monitor, please provide the report for Intel® Graphics Drivers, follow this link.

4. Is the issue with every single content on Netflix or is it with a specific type of content (I.e. 4k)? 

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello jfuster42,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello jfuster42,  

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance or if you have additional questions, please create a new thread and we will gladly assist you.  

Regards,  

Sebastian M  

0 Kudos