Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

i accidentally uninstall my intel hd graphics and i cant get it back.

APers9
Beginner

so i deleted my intel gpu and i cant get it back because when i try using the installer it says "this operating system is not supported"

0 Kudos
5 Replies
APers9
Beginner

here is my pc info

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. You have Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) board with i9-9900K CPU with Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER graphics adapter. In some systems when additional graphics adapter is installed, the Integrated Intel Graphics is disabled.
  2. However if your system needs both adapters installed, download and install your Intel Graphics driver:
  3. Download the latest DCH Graphics Driver Version: 26.20.100.8190 (yes this is the latest DCH Graphics Driver).
  4. Disconnect the internet.
  5. Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device. Check the "Delete the driver software from this device" option.
  6. Reboot your computer. After finishing uninstalling you should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
  7. Now, install previously downloaded driver 26.20.100.8190
  8. Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.

Leon

0 Kudos
Stefan3D
Honored Contributor II

Restore from a system restore point as described at

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

0 Kudos
APers9
Beginner

unknown (1).png

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

So, what you want to tell? I can see that you NVIDIA adapter installed. It is detailed in the SSU report. In most cases this is what you need and once the Graphics Adapter is enabled, the Integrated Graphics is disabled.

Leon

0 Kudos